The profession of Architects is a skilled and professional one adept at designing new buildings and transforming old ones. Architects use their design or drawing instruments to make appealing, functional, and safe buildings.
The construction of a structure requires architects to modify the design to the budget, client requirements, and environmental considerations. You can also hire the best city architects in Dublin via www.archly.ie/.
Image Source: Google
Architects have to work with the entire construction staff and other professionals, including civil engineers, electrical engineers, and public health engineers, interior designers, and even landscape designers.
Essential Skills for Architects
• Written and oral skills in communication
• Excellent imagination and ability to bring imagination to paper through creative work
• An ability to begin and end a project in a professional way
• Ability to meet challenges during construction
Duties of an Architect
• Designing of buildings, and converting the design to paper through drawings, manually and using AutoCAD, (drawing software).
• Liaising with engineers, quantity surveyors, and construction staff
• Buildings' planning according to local bylaws and getting approval of the design from concerned authorities
Salaries of Architects
The salary of an architect varies depending on the architecture firm. But, in general, the salary structure depends on the architect's experience and his skills. Like, the salary of a junior architect is less than that of a senior architect.
Industries that Hire Architects
• Small or large private firms
• Public sectors
• Government sectors
• Engineering firms