As less as ten years ago it would be almost unheard of for brides other than a celebrity to have her own personal make-up artist on the wedding day. Now, due to the number of beauty experts working on their own account, what used to be an expensive luxury is now considered by most brides to be a wedding day essential.
The advantages of having your makeup artist on the day are obvious. No rushing to and from the hairdresser on the morning of the big day and no last-minute panics when something, inevitably, goes wrong. Most people who offer this service are fully mobile and will come to your home or your wedding venue on the day, which means you can get ready in your spare time and really enjoy the pampered experience like a princess on your big day.
It's usually a good idea to book the professional make up artist in Dubai well in advance of the actual day. Most established artists will be in demand during the wedding season so booking as early as possible is an absolute must.
Image Source: Google
Some tips for a successful wedding day hair and make-up
- Get recommendations from friends, photographers and other wedding suppliers if they can recommend someone. Often they will have worked with several make-up artists before and it would be best placed to make recommendations.
- The make-up artist should be booked at least 3 months before the big day and make sure they offer full makeup trial.
- Determine if your bridesmaids and other members of the wedding party will have professional make-up as well? Obviously, if there is a number of people to look after the day the price will reflect this but group reservations will be more economical than everyone making their own arrangements.
- Look after your skin before the wedding date, drink plenty of water, get plenty of fresh air and exercise. It's really going to show on that day.
- On the day itself make sure the hair & make-up artist can work without interruption for as long as possible. The end result will be much better if your consultant is allowed to work unhindered by anxious mums and demanding bridesmaids.