Stone is one of the best flooring materials. It is strong, beautiful, and durable, and can be used anywhere.
With proper care and maintenance, the stone can actually last a lifetime. If you want to renovate your home with stone carpeting then you can hire professionals for laying stone carpet via https://www.1a-marmorsteinteppich.de/steinteppich-selbst-verlegen/ (which is also called ‘ Steinteppich legen ber https://www.1a-marmorsteinteppich.de/steinteppich-selbst-verlegen/ ’ in German).
Here are five tips on how to keep your stone flooring as beautiful as the first day you have installed it.
1. Know your floor. First of all. Learn everything you can on your stone. Remember that there is a wide variety of stones. Which can be good so that we can be harmful to each other.
Ask the dealer of its characteristics, cleaning recommendations, advantages, and disadvantages, etc.
2. Keep clean. Dirt, dust, and sand are the natural enemies of stone. Sweep them with the use of a flexible broom and a mop with plain water. Better yet, has trap mats in your front and back doors to keep dirt and dust.
3. Slow down the bleached. Avoid using bleaching and other powerful chemicals when cleaning stone surfaces. They can strip the stone of its natural materials and discolor them with the passage of time.
4. Don't drag the legs of chairs. It does not matter how careful you are, chairs can create unwanted brands on your stone floors. Prevent this by putting the felt or rubber buffers with the tips of the chairs' legs. You can also put pads on small tables, sofas, and other movable furniture.
5. Train your children. Tell your children that you spent a lot of time, money, and effort to get a floor so beautiful. Learn how to take care of it by immediately cleaning the pastels of spilled oil. Ask them not to run on skate skates.