What's a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)?
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a publicly available online knowledge base that lets you employ lean-agile practices at the business level. It gives a very simple and lightweight experience for application development. You can learn more about the SAFe training, scaled agile training and scaled agile certification online.
It's a set of workflow and organization patterns meant to direct enterprises for scaling nimble and lean practices. It's separated into three segments are Team, Program, and portfolio.
SAFe enables group,
- Implementing Lean-Agile applications and systems at the business level
- It is predicated on Lean and Agile principles.
- It provides detailed advice for work in the business Portfolio, Value Stream, Program, and Team.
- It is intended to satisfy the requirements of stakeholders within a company.
When to Utilize Scaled Agile Framework
- When a staff is interested to employ an agile approach consistently across bigger, multi-team applications and portfolios.
- When numerous groups are conducting their particular method of Agile execution but frequently confronting challenges, challenges, and failures.
- When the group wishes to operate independently.
- If you would like to scale Agile throughout the business but not sure what new functions could be required or what present functions (i.e., direction) need to modify and how.
- Whenever you have tried to scale the Agile throughout your business but incapable in alignment to attain a uniform or consistent approach across company departments from portfolio to both team and program levels.
- Once an organization needs to increase its product development lead time and wish to understand how other companies have succeeded in scaling Agile with SAFe.